Google, Android, and Google Play, Google Maps, Gmail and YouTube are trademarks of Google Inc.
Internet & Email
How do I setup Windows 8 Mail to send and receive my BigPond email?
Windows 8 native Mail Application supports:
- Hotmail / Windows Live, Outlook.com, Office 365, Exchange Active sync, Google mail services and IMAP4 email services
- BigPond mail with Outlook.com.
BigPond email (POP3) is not supported:
- If you have a BigPond email account/s that was created before 10th February 2012 you'll be unable to use the built-in mail application that comes with Windows 8 and Windows RT.
Please note: We're currently migrating BigPond email accounts to Outlook.com, however until this program is completed we recommend accessing your BigPond email account by:
1. Using Webmail. Webmail is available when you visit media.telstra.com.au and log in via Webmail or MyAccount using your BigPond username and password.
2. If you would like to move over to Outlook.com you can do so by following the steps on our email update page.
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful
This article is rated: 1.0 [1 votes]