How do you change your BigPond password?
- Log in to My BigPond using your username and password
- On the right hand side of the page, select Change Password
- Follow the instructions on the screen, then select Confirm
If you have Broadband cable you can skip this step and move on to Step 3.
Select your connection type:
Once you've changed your password here, you MUST disconnect from the internet and then reconnect using your new password before you make any other changes to your BigPond account.
Once you've completed the two steps above, the next time you log into your email, a window should pop up where you can type your new password.
The password field will have either a series of dots or asterisks. Remove these and enter your new password. Select OK.
Your password has now been changed.
To help diagnose and fix common ADSL connection and email problems we've also launched our Telstra Broadband Assistant.
Telstra Broadband Assistant is designed to detect and troubleshoot common Internet connection issues without you having to seek assistance.
And if you have a particular issue it can't resolve, the fact you've got it installed will mean our support teams can resolve your question more quickly.
- Residential customers - only primary users can change passwords. If you're an additional user you'll need to ask the primary user on your account to change your password for you.
- Business customers - on a group account or LAN can change their individual passwords, but only the group administrator may change all passwords.